Click on the button below to view our most recent newsletter.
View a calendar of upcoming meetings and events.
View a list of links to national and regional organizations.
View membership benefits and download a pdf application.
- Humane Society of Tampa Bay, Inc.
- Hillsborough County 4-H Dog Project
- Canine Health Foundation
- Hillsborough County Animal Control Services
- January A.K.C. Sanctioned All Breed Show
- January A.K.C. Sanctioned Obedience Trial
Public Education Services
- Breeder Referral Line
- Florida State Fair Purebred Dog Exhibit
email Tampa Bay Kennel Club ; you can also visit the AKC website.
To apply for membership, an individual MUST attend 3 meetings within a 6-month period of time and be sponsored by two current members of the club
- Educational Seminars
- Dog related programs at monthly meetings
- Monthly Informational Membership Newsletter
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Yearly member participation awards
The Tampa Bay Kennel Club meets monthly on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM at the Apex Publix 16560 N Nebraska Ave Lutz, FL 33549-6172.
Upcoming Shows January 2015
Pending AKC approval for Cluster I and Cluster II shows.
Check back later in the year.